Monday, June 18, 2007

Thing #22 Downloadable Ebooks and AudioBooks

Well, if I didn't know anything about ebooks or audiobook borrowing libraries, the tutorials would most assuredly scare me off. It can't take as many steps as described, can it??!?!?!?!? I am also a bit sad that there are not more children's titles to choose from. Yes, I know there are some, but I would like to see more. My children and I are addicted to recorded books. I wish that there were more choices. Maybe as time goes on, there will be more added.... I did experiment with downloading one. At home it would be the overnight thing and I DON'T like to leave my computer online and on its own over night. I guess this one will have to wait until we get a better connection. I assume we are not to do this from work???

No comments: