Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thing #7--Techno comment

I am now officially commenting on technology....

I think that it is great how easy flickr and blogger and such are to use. But I have to say that it is only easy from work. At home I have dial up access and we are so rural we would have to pay more than I can imagine for a faster connection. At work (here in the library) I am once again reminded what an awesome service we deliver. It really levels the playing field for those of us that are not able to get the speed and support we need on our home computers.
Thanks HCPL!

This self directed learning is really working well to encourage me with my own techno issues at home. I recently was given a cell phone that is also an mp3 player. I have a goal that by the end of the week I will have it up and running!

PS> I commented on someone elses Blog--Thanks Irm.

1 comment:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

Remember, you are now at the fore front of the 23 things..completing 11 of them already.

You are in great position to encourage, support and inspire others in your branch and the system to get their hands dirty.