Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thing #8--RSS Feeds

Here is the link to my bloglines feeds:


http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=librarylady2

Gosh. I had to really work on this one. I don't normally go to the web for news and such. Only when I specifically need something and then it is usually hot and right on the front page. I don't know how others can spend so much time reading news and feeds and such. I just don't have the hours in the day. I can skim magazines, newspapers, and journals (professional and other) so much faster than I can skim text online. It will be nice once I practice with it and can really learn to harness the possibilities for good and to avoid the evil time sucking qualities that checking multiple sites can involve. I will let you know more as my feelings develop over time....

No comments: